Content Management Department
Content Management produces high quality, accurate content for interns and external stakeholders. They Conduct regular audits and deploy revisions to content on the official DME site. Schedule posts through WordPress, develop and implement strategies to help the DME team meet its goals, manage users, update SEO metadata, and proofread material before posting it.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Interns will assist in creating content for interns and external stakeholders.
- Interns will participate in audits and help assist in making any changes and revisions to content on the DME site.
- Interns will work to help the DME team in multiple different ways.
Projects and Achievements
- The constant improvements to the DME site.
- The continuous improvements and updates to the Boot Camp courses that help the rest of DME and all incoming interns.
- All work goes to ensuring future projects occur, further strengthening the entirety of DME .